Monday, February 20, 2006

And we're off!!


It gives me great pleasure to announce the arrival of one of the most eagerly anticipated websites of 2006. And coincidentally, today also sees the launch of my blog, which has been eagerly anticipated by at least three of my friends, if not more.

I’m proud to say that, by allowing the geek in me to come to the fore, I coded a lot of it myself – aren’t I clever? Many thanks to my friend Andy for his help in getting it up and running. He has his very own rather interesting blog – check it out by following the link on the right.

Anyway, we must press on. Check back regularly to find a whole host of interesting bits and pieces, and some rubbish.

Pretty soon you’ll wonder how you ever got by without it.


p.s. Anyone wanting to link to individual posts – the permalink is in the timestamp

4 Comments:


Blogger Andy said...

Good work squire. Welcome to the blogosphere.

Now, start being controversial and that.

:)

Mon Feb 20, 01:38:00 pm  

Blogger Paul said...

They will feature in an upcoming post.

Tue Feb 21, 03:24:00 pm  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This ought to be good - Paul given carte blanche to argue with people on the interweb! Soon he'll be annoying the entire global community. Except maybe Denmark - leave them alone for a bit, eh?

Can I just say something in bold?

something in bold

Wow. Thanks.

Tue Feb 21, 03:39:00 pm  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dance dance

Mon Apr 03, 01:41:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home