Monday, February 20, 2006

Get it off your chest


Have you ever had a secret buried somewhere deep inside?

Part of you wanted to tell someone, so that it wouldn’t hold you captive anymore. And part of you could think of nothing more terrifying than anyone finding it out.

I’m sure we all carry these things around with us at some point or other. A few people have decided that telling a trusted friend is not for them. They’ve decided instead to tell everyone. Take a look at PostSecret.

New posts are put up every Sunday. Some are heart warming and will make you smile. Others will stop you in your tracks as you choke up.

And now would it surprise you if I told you that it was the third most popular blog in the world?

5 Comments:


Anonymous Anonymous said...

This website is wonderful. It has just cheered me up and now I feel inspired. what a wonderful world we live in!

Tue Feb 21, 01:17:00 pm  

Blogger Paul said...

Yes well I really can't take credit for it all.

Tue Feb 21, 03:23:00 pm  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

is that for 'anonymous' read 'Paul'? xx

Tue Feb 21, 09:54:00 pm  

Blogger Paul said...

No, I was planning on it but someone beat me to it.

But you can fill in your name if you want to!

Tue Feb 21, 10:19:00 pm  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I choose to use the pseudonym anonymous so that i am able to comment without a personal vendetta being launched at me from any angle. I resent being called 'Paul'. Why must i reveal my identity? Stop harassing me!

Tue Feb 28, 02:30:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home